Wallpod Electric Car Charging Station
The most flexible charging station on the market.
We bring you: the Wallpod.
With more than 50,000 units sold worldwide, the Wallpod has become ubiquitous with affordable, flexible, no fuss charging station that EV drivers trust.
Suitable for both home and light commercial deployment, the Wallpod is made in the UK and is available in a range of configurations and colours.
Using a versatile but simple mechanism, the Wallpod can transform into multiple configurations, depending on the owner's needs.
Want a straightforward J1772 tethered charging station with inbuilt RCD protection? No problem.
But want to add a 10A power point so that you can vacuum your car at the same time as charging it? Sure.
How about a 15A power point so that you can charge two cars simultaneously? Of course!
This flexibility is one of the main reasons we picked the Wallpod as our go to EVSE.
It has been tested on almost every EV and PHEV available in the Australian market today, some of which haven't even been released!
The best bits
The Wallpod has many features, which you can see below, but highlights include:
- 3.6 / 7.2/ 11/ 22kW options. Charge anything from an i-Miev to a Model X
- IP65 Weatherproof and Dustproof
- Type 1 tethered, Type 2 tethered or Type 2 socket
- Available in a range of colours
- Very small form factor
- Corporate white labeling available
If you don't want to pay the exorbitant price for a manufacturer supplied EVSE, then the Wallpod is for you.
Easy to install and maintain, it just works. Contact us using the below form for up to date pricing for your chosen configuration.
- Easy to install / low maintenance
- Indoors / Outdoors
- Available in 16A (3.6kW) and 32A (7.2kW) single phase, or 16A (11kW) and 32A three phase (22kW)
- Model 3 IEC62196-2 compliant communication protocol
- Built-in LED charging status indicator
- Built in RCBO via IP65 rated access door
- Full overload protection
- Multiple supply cable entry points
- White base unit / Green service pod
- Flame retardant to UL94 Flame rating at V2 for 1.5 and 3.0mm
- Glow wire rating tested to IEC60695-2-13
- BSI certificated to BS EN 60335-1 for safe use in home
- BS7671 wiring regulation compliance
- Compliant with IET EV regulations
- Corrosion resistant
- UV stabilised
- IP65 category 1 certification (weatherproof)
- Operating temperature -30C to +50C
- CE Approved Type 2 plug
- Optional Wall Mountable plug holster
- Optional Lockable RCBO access door
- Optional Built In Class 1kWh meter
- Optional built-in time clock for charging during cheap rate tariff
- Optional emergency charge facility (time clock option)
- Optional security key switch
- Optional corporate branding