Porsche Home Check Terms and Conditions
The Porsche Home-Check is an on-site inspection of a Customer’s home or other nominated location by an approved electrician and is highly recommended to be conducted prior to the purchase of a Porsche Battery Electric Vehicle or Porsche Charging Hardware. The aim of the Home-Check is to ascertain if Porsche Charging Equipment is suitable for and can be installed at the Customer’s home or other nominated location. Installation of Charging Equipment is not included in the vehicle price.
The following services are included:
- Attendance at the customer’s property so that the Home-Check can be performed by a JET Charge representative; and
- Provision of the Home-Check Report and a JET Charge quotation to carry-out any electrical works/upgrades and install any Porsche Charging Equipment.
Terms and Conditions:
(1) The customer will be required to provide the Home-Check service provider with access to their nominated location in order for the electrical infrastructure to be fully assessed.
(2) The customer must be present during the inspection or ensure that an authorised representative aged 18 years or over is present.
(3) The customer will need to meet reasonable requirements for the safety of any personnel who perform the service.
2. Rescheduling an appointment
(1) If the customer wishes to reschedule an appointment, they must provide at least 24 hours’ notice to the Home Check service provider. If this notice is not provided or the scheduled appointment is missed, the service fee will be forfeited.
(2) The service provider may also reschedule an appointment with the customer and will aim to give reasonable notice of any change to appointment date and time.
The customer agrees that Porsche Centre Melbourne