OEM Sector Manager
OEM Sector Manager: Permanent full time
We are a diverse group of humble but boundlessly ambitious people, united behind a clear vision to break down any and all barriers to EV charging, to ensure that everyone can realise a low emissions future. To do that, we have built ourselves from the ground up, with diversity of thought, gender, age, background and experience at our core.
We are proudly a pioneer and the leader in the industry. We are widely acknowledged as one of the main driving forces behind EV charging infrastructure in the country, and know that we are only at the beginning of this once in several generation shift.
We believe our culture is our competitive advantage, and it is one that is diverse, determined and fearless. We believe that every one of us is a custodian for that culture and we hope to welcome you as the next member of our team.
JET Charge sits as an industry leader at the intersection between energy, technology, electrical and auto, interacting with an amazing array of stakeholders, from EV drivers to fleets, network service providers to energy retailers, vehicle manufacturers to ultra rapid charging networks.
The focus of this role is to grow our wholesale and trade partner network to ensure JET Charge meets the needs of this significant emerging channel to market. You will build relationships with people in key organisations, ensure key accounts have an amazing customer experience, and provide advice and guidance about product and service offerings and delivery.
Some of the main duties
- Maintain and expand strong relationships with our existing Automotive OEM partners to achieve accelerating sales over the first six months
- Identify new Automotive OEM partner opportunities within the first three months
- Secure at least two new Automotive OEM partners within 12 months, ensuring this does not compromise existing relationships
- Ensure key requirements of this sector are understood and communicated through JET Charge within six months
- Working with the Procurement Coordinator, work with manufacturers / suppliers to ensure product supply meets Automotive OEM needs
- Work with Product Manager and Customer Experience Manager to tailor product and service offerings to meet the Automotive OEM channel needs
- Provide guidance on organisation requirements to deliver an exceptional service
- Working with the Community Engagement Manager, guide and support delivery of training to Automotive OEM partners to meet partner needs
- Working with Infrastructure Delivery Managers and the Residential Delivery Manager provide input on the correct brand / product offering mix for our Automotive OEM partners.
- Craft a strategic commercial play of product positioned again competitor offers and fit for the customer within six months of commencement
- Provide forecasts to procurement for product sales in line with vehicle launch and volume forecasts
- Working with Marketing to create targeted campaigns for partners – up to four per annum
Be accountable for the channel pricing, ensuring that it
- Is attractive for the channel partners
- Profitable for JET Charge, and
- Fits logically into the JET Charge pricing strategy
for targeted Automotive OEM segments within six months
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Digital Content Coordinator to ensure we have the right physical and digital collateral to profile the JET Charge brand and offer
- Participation in Automotive OEM partner events as JET Charge representative
- Supporting other teams and colleagues to improve the business as required
What are we looking for in our candidates?
- Graduate qualification in Business, Marketing, Engineering or Science
- Demonstrated record of success in sales and business development in a wholesale market
- Excellent relationship building skills with wholesale partners and internal staff
- Demonstrated record of success in creating a great customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to craft compelling pricing, product, and service offerings
- Someone who will model our values and live our culture
To apply for this role, you we need you to be an Australia citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residence Visa. The role is full time, based in Melbourne and we are happy to have a conversation about flexible working arrangements.
Interested in this role?
Submit a Cover Letter and CV to